Elizabeth MarksNorth America, Luxury & Media
Where do I come from?
I am a native New Yorker, born in Manhattan and also raised by the sea. In addition to the United States, I have lived in London, Madrid, Rio, and Paris. I have built my career across management consulting, brand/channel planning, marketing and revenue generation for brands and agencies alike.
What drives me?
I have an endless curiosity about people and culture. I have traveled, lived, and worked across the globe. This passion for understanding what makes individuals connect, interact with/consume brands, how/where they spend their time/money, their uniqueness, and the connective tissue is what drives me most.
What is my strategy?
Learn through doing; teach by understanding. Over my 35 years career, my areas of specialization have spanned across all brand verticals, as well as media and advertising.
- Global Marketing Strategy (BETC, Bermuda Tourism, NY Lottery, Live Nation, Hamptons International Film Festival, Arbitron, Chanel, KPMG, Venu Magazine)
- Global President, Maydream
- SVP, Senior Planner, McCann WorldGroup
- VP, Marketing and Development, Frankfurt Gibs Balkind (Hill Holiday)
- Manager, Marketing Consultant, Andersen Consulting (Accenture) Madrid, SP
- Marketing Director, Adweek Magazine (Clio Awards; Adbank)
- Masters of Science, Media Theory, Anneberg School of Communications, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Art, Political Science and Psychology, Clark University, Worcester, Massachusettes
- Political Intern, Social Democratic Party, British Parliament, House of Commons, United Kingdom
When are you coming over?
Strategy Studios in Berlin and Stuttgart.
Arrive, exchange, have fun.
It’s on us!