Your area of responsibility
You compile comprehensive information on companies, acting stakeholders, markets, trends and industries. You will use company data, press releases, market analyses and current events to conduct desktop research.
• You will be responsible for analyzing, researching and documenting our clients' organizational status, brand perception, business processes and sustainability footprint
• You conduct market research and desktop research on company data, industry trends, competition and customer needs through
• You analyze data and documents provided by clients for key questions in the strategy process and develop insights for strategy development
• You accompany and document customer interviews, workshops and board/management meetings together with our consulting team
• You have completed a degree in business administration, economics, communications or related studies or have a comparable qualification
• It is easy for you to get to grips with specialist topics and interfaces and to quickly acquire knowledge in a specialist area.
• When working in a team, you find the right words in every situation and can pass on the results you have worked out in a factually correct and appealing way.
• You have a very good understanding of strategic issues, as well as a reliable, structured and efficient way of working
• Assertiveness and sense of responsibility are among your strengths
• Business fluent in English, fluent in German
• A small team with fun, relaxation, great empathy and solidarity
• No bureaucracy, no hierarchy and flexible processes
• Direct learning paths, individual and interest-based shaping of your development
• Mentoring, lots of feedback on the job
• Allowance for public transportation
• The most beautiful office in Berlin, but you can also work from home
Fill out our application form below and tell us what motivates you. We look forward to hearing from you!