Martin Bürger, born in Berlin in 1987, discovered his passion for China at an early age. He became interested in Chinese while still in school and participated in an AFS cultural exchange to Nanjing. He spent a year at a Chinese middle school and with Chinese families.
After graduating from high school in Berlin, he studied business sinology at the School of International Business in Bremen and part-time business Chinese at the East China Normal University Shanghai. In Shanghai, he worked as assistant to the Bremen liaison office and later as press coordinator for the Bremen EXPO pavilion at the 2010 World Expo.
Since 2012, Martin Bürger has been working as a China expert in various companies. In addition, as managing director of Bürger SinoConsulting, he is also active as a strategy developer and networker with a focus on China.
- Strategy developer and networker at Bürger SinoConsulting
- Partner and China expert at Gruppe 7
- Guest lecturer for event marketing at the Berlin School of Economics and Law
- Coordinator for Press and Public Relations, AHK Greater China, Bremen Liaison Office Shanghai, Bremen Booth at World Expo Shanghai
- Business Chinese at East China Normal University Shanghai
- B.A. in Applied Business Languages and International Business Management (Business Sinology) at School of International Business, Bremen
- AFS Cultural Exchange to Nanjing, China
When are you coming over?
Strategy Studios in Berlin and Stuttgart.
Arrive, exchange, have fun.
It’s on us!