Tim IlbertzBusiness Intelligence Engineer
Where do I come from?
Growing up in beautiful Cologne, Germany, after founding a Fairtrade student company, I first moved to Southeast Asia and Vietnam after graduating from high school, where I rode down the coast on a motorcycle. Eventually, I found my way to WHU for my Bachelor's degree and spent three years there, with stops in Indiana and Barcelona. During my time at WHU, I was a proud member of the startup conference IdeaLab! as Head of Finance & Fleet and got to call Arne Klein my professor in my last semester, which ultimately brought me to Berlin and K'UP. Although I'm currently in my Business Analytics Master's program at NOVA SBE in Lisbon, where I'm immersed in a completely new topic, I couldn't quite say goodbye and work as a freelance consultant in the K'UP team alongside my studies.
What drives me?
I want to face new challenges every day. No workday is like the one before and no client project like the one before. I know my strengths and enjoy working with smart people on new methods and approaches to identify strategic opportunities for companies. My goal is to constantly challenge myself and the people around me in their opinions and views and to achieve the best possible results through intensive exchange. Between fitness and surfing, working in the sunshine by the sea is even more fun.
What is my strategy?
Seeing the good in every situation and finding clever solutions.
- Business Intelligence Consultant, K‘UP
- Head of Sales, SlashDotDash
- Master's in Business Analytics & CEMS Master's in International Management, NOVA SBE, Lisbon
- B.Sc. International Business Administration, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany
- Internship, Venture Capital & Business Development, Grupo HS3, Barcelona
- Internship, Controlling & Treasury, Expelo Technology Group, Cologne
- Head of Finance & Fleet 2018, IdeaLab! - WHU Founders Conference
When are you coming over?
Strategy Studios in Berlin and Stuttgart.
Arrive, exchange, have fun.
It’s on us!