Emily GelbertSustainability Designer
Where do I come from?
I moved to Cologne in 2015 to study design. In the years that followed, I worked as a graphic designer in various creative agencies, sometimes painting over the edge of the seven semesters, assisting clients with their projects and helping companies position themselves successfully in the market. I've never fully committed myself to one area, but have covered a wide range of areas, from marketing to editorial to social media. Since August 2020, I have been responsible as a strategy designer at Kleinundpläcking for making strategies and the positioning of brands both visible and tangible.
What drives me?
For me, design means combining functionality with aesthetics. Translating concepts, opinions and wishes and giving them a form. Paying attention to them and making them think. It was clear to me very early on that I wanted to create something sustainable with what I do that would last. Giving companies a face and creating brand experiences is therefore what drives and motivates me every day.
I am fascinated by foreign cultures and love to get to know them with a backpack on my back.
What is my strategy?
Stay curious, question things and make people think for themselves.
- Communication designer at farbenkollektiv, Cologne
- Working student marketing communication at capinio, Cologne
- Internship creation at Punktlandung, Hamburg
- Semester abroad Visual Communication Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- Working student graphic design at eCouleur, Cologne
- B.A. Media and Communication Design at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences, Cologne
When are you coming over?
Strategy Studios in Berlin and Stuttgart.
Arrive, exchange, have fun.
It’s on us!